Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And so it begins...

Okay, I finally gave in... here I am in blogger land.  Who knew?  After years of denial,  I have decided that the internet is here to stay, blogging can be fun and I'm not going to be that old lady down the street with a million cats.  (Well, maybe in another 30 years, I will be the cat lady down the street).

So, to all of you out there in cyberspace, move over.  There is one more person who needs to be heard, read and loved.  I don't promise I will hear, read or love you back but hey, who knows.  Seriously, does the world really need another blogger?  Probably not, but hey, too late.  You never know what gems can fall out of someone's fingertips.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! So proud of you Kim. Nice way to Bring It!!! Don't forget your 1,500. I emailed you the guidelines that Anitra emailed me. Hope you got them and can't wait to dive into what you bring and help you edit that book... I have a vested interest now that I'm getting myself on the acknowledgment page ;) Remember: 1,500 or die... well not really, but you get the idea. See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say - 1,500 done and ready to go??

    ReplyDelete