I have finalized my Christmas Wish List. Seriously? Yeah, I know... it's less than two weeks till Christmas. But hey, I've been busy (50,000 words of NaNoWriMo) AND I work retail (not just ANY retail - KID store retail)
Here it is, family and friends - Get busy shopping:
1. Inspiration - I have a 50K word first draft of a terrific novel. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing if I don't get my butt in gear and get revising.
2. An extra two hours per day - 26 instead of 24 should work nicely
3. A clone - another me to: pick up more toilet paper since we have empty rolls AGAIN, de-fuzz the ceiling fans, fix the dropped stitches in my knitting project, take our dog to the Dog Park so I don't feel guilty about short walks, figure out what that horrible smell in my freezer is and get rid of it, shout at the idiot parents across the street who let their children practice skateboarding at midnight, and LOTS of other stuff.
4. Ad free version of Angry Birds for my Android
5. A spigot on the refrigerator that dispenses fountain Coca-Cola 24/7
6. The ability to say 'Merry Christmas' and not get sued
7. Snow - Actually, a blizzard would be great. I guess I should mention that I live in South Florida
That ought to do it... for now. Of course, my birthday is in three weeks.